Your one-stop doc for policy writing!
Updated for 2021.
Everything you need to know about policies all in one place.
*Available FREE to all Safe Studio Group members*
Your download link contains:
- Policy writing guidance
- Safeguarding children template
- Safeguarding adults template
- Health and safety template
- Risk assessment template
- Equal opportunities policy template
- Once your purchase is complete, the link to download will be on the Order Confirmation screen. Please download this straight away. You will also receive the link via email which is valid for 30 days from receipt.
- Information correct for England. If you are outside of England please check your local government for accurate information.
- Information in this document is copyrighted and not to be reproduced or distributed without permission.
- This document is NOT a substitute for safeguarding training. It is essential that you undertake regular safeguarding training to ensure that you understand the content of your policies.
Dance School Safeguarding Services is here to support and advise you. We want you to have a safe and successful business and can offer training, support and consultation across a range of safeguarding and health and safety issues to help you develop best practice in your school. We believe in education and empowerment and want to give you the skills to make the best decisions for your business, but that is all we do; we guide and advise, we can not take responsibility for your business or your decisions.
Once your purchase is complete, the link to download will be on the Order Confirmation screen. You will also receive the link via email which is valid for 30 days from receipt.
Information correct for England. If you are outside of England please check your local government for accurate information.
HOW DO I EDIT THE TEMPLATES?
You have a couple of options:
1. Copy and paste the PDF into a word document
2. Use a free online PDF converter (a quick online search will bring up lots) and convert to a word document.